Together with our partners, OneEleven is pleased to provide startups with valuable advice from leading firms and experts, free of charge.
Areas of expertise include: access to funding and support programs, legal issues, accounting and taxes, real estate, insurance and more!
- OMERS Ventures – OMERS Ventures can provide help with business and fundraising strategic questions, as well as help companies prepare for their fundraise by crafting the right pitch.
- RBC – RBC believes innovation is key to Canada’s economic prosperity. That’s why they are focused on helping Canadian tech companies thrive. How can RBC help you?
- Aviva –Spend some time with a member of Aviva Canada’s Digital and Innovation team for advice and feedback or to explore partnership, insurance and/or investment opportunities to disrupt the insurance space.
- Bennett Jones – Bennett Jones’ lawyers have been active with emerging companies & entrepreneurs for 25+ years – they are excited to answer your legal questions.
- Deloitte – Deloitte’s services include audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, & tax, including SR&ED & tax credits assistance.
- Fasken – Schedule a meeting with a Fasken lawyer for pro bono counsel on fundraising, employment, IP, licensing, acquisitions, taxes, estate planning & more.
- CBRE – CBRE offers a suite of services to help companies relocate and supports them with the resources for every step of their real estate requirements.
Note: This program is open to post-seed technology companies who are focused on company growth.